Tuesday 12 April 2011

We are GOING....

to bonny doon......


Ahhh finally finished Economics test, so much tension/pressure relieved, Now there's English left, but i aint that stressed about it, because im just so chill like that. Can't wait for holidays omgggg, when i arrive at the orchards----- FARGGEN PARTY IN THE USA---------

Watched Jackass 3 and omg, some of the shit (literally) is so dirty, thanks for further ruining my mind, you two. You think i dont have enough mental problems already with all the sick shit i always say... expect to get a lot more.

This is what i think about you, pay attention it is very important. lol nah not rly.

- You actually lied about me and fully tried to play it off just to be accepted...Respect -1

-You need me to convince you and prove to you, that i am worthy of being told something which basically means nothing after the all the shit i do for you. I know all the hype i always make up for you may seem annoying or whatnot, but my intentions are good, what you do entertains me and others, people say we're fighting and we aren't but this stuff is getting old, know who your friends are.

-I like how you always talk to me about general stuff and how your open to things like varieties of music, you're pretty cool, its good meeting you, you also really know how to punch.

-After seeing you again in such a long time, i can genuinely say i miss you so much, seeing you that day reminded me of all the memories between us and how loyal you always were. I know how corny this is, but i actually value you so much as a friend.\

Getting outta the shower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment