Tuesday 12 April 2011

If I could then I'd shrink the world tonight, so that I would find you and me inside.

the daily life - so just chillin' still got english to study for but I seriously am not bothered. All other subjects are all good, just casually rolling on and getting it over and done with. Got leavers finally all planned out so feeling pretty good about that, same with boombox tickets! jayesslee. 5 fouls in basketball yeah thanks for those you 'minga sluz'.

shoutz outz.

- too much i could say for you, even though we fight and reset straight away, you mean a lot to me.

- i love how we are starting to connect again, it makes me feel so good about myself cause you bring back all the things that made me smile, all the shit weve been through I still think I wouldnt be able to run without you.

- even though the age comes into action, youre one of the best people ive met, and i have ygat to thank for that, you shouldnt feel like theyre better than you because you yourself know they made a mistake, and i know they did too, ily.

- mate, sometimes you put in a little too much.

- 3 musketeers ily.

- twas nice getting to know you :)

all at the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment